POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Tekno Frannansa
Date: 21 Mar 2003 21:45:17
Message: <3e7bce3d@news.povray.org>
Well here's my boosters in action, launching my spaceship into the sky! This
will be the start of my irtc animation (unless I get time to animate a
prologue), and will be followed by the ship appearing in lots of different
and interesting looking places. This may actually be the final render of
this scene, because there's not much I want to add to it.

I know it's a small detail, but I really like the clouds in this. I added
them tonight as an afterthought. They're just a spotted pigment with an
interesting turbulence pattern, but they're one of the rare cases where the
effect looks exactly how it did in my head! The source for this pigment is
available if anyone wants it.

So, what do you think? Comments and suggestions are really welcome at this
stage, because I'm soon going to start the final renders of all the
different scenes, so this is the last chance I get to tweak things!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message